- PROHIBITED ITEMS
Display of the following commodities is strictly prohibited: arms, ammunition, explosives, radioactive materials, flammable and inflammable items, poisons, illegal drugs and foodstuffs deemed not to be kept with the character and purpose of the fair.
The Contract shall be cancelled and no refund shall be made if the applicant cancels his/her participation for any reason whatsoever, after submitting his/her application.
- PROTECTION OF EXHIBITS
- The Organizer shall undertake, with the care of a competent manager, the protection and maintenance of the exhibition hall as a whole;
- The custody of exhibits and related material remains under the responsibility of each exhibitor;
- The Exhibitor is required to insure his exhibits and related materials, removal and display and also to take necessary measures to safeguard those exhibits and materials.
- EXEMPTION CLAUSE
Should the Organizer decide to change the duration of the fair or cancel the fair due to natural calamity, or other force majeure, the Organizer shall refund the participation fee already paid by exhibitors.
- REGULATIONS AND COMPLIANCE
- The Organizer may change parts of the regulations of participation in the 26th Addis Chamber International Trade Fair, but any changes will be communicated to the Exhibitors immediately,
- The Organizer will provide general information, subsidiary regulations and other documents covering various information needed to carry out operations of the fair,
- The Exhibitor as well as parties concerned must observe these regulations as well as details stated above.
- SETTLEMENT OF DISPUTES
Any disputes or questions which may arise at any time hereafter between the Organizer and the Exhibitor regarding the contents of these regulations of participation or the rights and liabilities of the parties hereto shall be finally settled by ad-hoc arbitration. The arbitration shall take place in Addis Ababa in accordance with the Ethiopian law. The award of the arbitral tribunal shall be final and binding upon both parties.
Exhibition Cargo should not be consigned to Addis Chamber International Trade Fair or Addis Ababa Chamber of Commerce and Sectoral Associations.
|1.||Submission of application forms and Payment||Full or 50% payment upon Registration|
|2.||Final Payment of Fees||Before December 2023|
|3.||Arrival of exhibits:(The Concerned) A. Djibouti Port B. Addis Ababa Bole International Airport||February 2024 At least Two days before the opening date|
|4.||Stands Take-over||February 20-21, 2024|
|5.||Official Opening||February 22,2024, at 2:00 P.M|
|6.||Fair open to the general public||February 22– 26, 2024|
|7.||Clearing Stand||February 27 , 2024|
For All your purposive correspondence Please use theses Addresses:
Tel. Office 251 11 5 504647/48/ 251 11 5154444 Mob. 251 911 212179
Fax 251 11 5 504649/511479 P.O. Box 2458 Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org www.tradefair.addischamber.com