The Addis Ababa Chamber of Commerce and Secotal Associations has established smooth and Strong...
General information about Tourism, Travel & Hospiatlity Fair
Addis Chamber International Tourism & Travel Fair
Ethiopia has much to offer International Tourists. The historic root comprises ancient and medieval cities, monasteries, mosques and many more.
The anthropological findings are amazing, comprising millions of year’s old human ancestors and hand tools.
High Plateaus, Long Mountain ranges, Lofty picks, deep gorges, Caves and the lowest depression on earth, the Great Rift Valley, Savanna land, Tropical Forests, Deserts, Lakes and spectacular waterfalls and Volcanic hot springs constitute Ethiopia’s physical features.
Ethiopia’s wealth of attractions constitute the basis for Cultural and Educational Tourism, Photo safaris, Hunting safaris, Bird watching, Water sports, River rafting, Desert trekking, Mountain campaigns, Eco-Tourism.
The country’s cool climate and the numerous hot springs provide great potential for health tourism.
The opportunities for investors to invest on Hotels, Eco-Tourism and Travel operations are tremendous.
Come and discover the available opportunities!!!
Objectives of Addis Chamber International Tourism & Travel Fair
- To introduce Ethiopian Tourist attractions to the general public & the International Business Community.
- To bring together technology suppliers and seekers and facilitate the transfer of technology in tourism and travel sector.
- To serve as a platform for exploring the possibilities of joint venture investments in Ethiopia and to create a forum where local and international business communities could come together and reach business agreements.
- To facilitate exchange of experiences & information among tour operators worldwide.
- To provide forum for service providers’ meetings to exploit immediate business opportunities and,
- To promote the investment potential of the country.
Covering the most comprehensive and up-do-date Tourism exhibits in….
- Diverse Tourist Accommodations
- Hotels and Hotel Services
- Tourist carriers
- Tour operators (Travel Agencies, National and International Organizations)
- Federal and Regional Tourism Organizations,
- Tourist Leisure attractions
- Health Tourism (spas/warm springs infrastructures/services, equipments and consumables for spas),
- Active tourism/nature/adventure,
- Ecological tourism,
- Technology (Telecommunication, Booking systems, Databases of Tourist Destinations, Video Conferences)
- Services for the Tourism industry (Consulting, professional trainings.
Allocation of Stands
Stands will be allocated on First-come first served basis
In-door space:-A single stand has an area of 3x3 =9 sq.m which is the minimum allocable space. Additional space can be allocated in multiple of 3 (12, 15, 18…) sq.meters.
Out-door spaces: - There is no minimum area set for out-door space allocation. It will be handled in accordance with a common agreement to be concluded between the participants and organizer in a manner that will maximize best utilization of space.
The payment essentially includes Registration Fee and Space Rent
Submission of application form andpayment
Full or 50% payment upon Registration
Final payment of fees
Until Mid-April ,2017
Arrival of Exhibits (the concerned)
A. Djibouti port
B. Addis Ababa Bole Airport
At least two days before the opening of the fair
May 9 and 10, 2017
Fair open to the general public
May 11, 2017 at 2:00 PM
Clearing of stands
May 16, 2017
Addis Ababa Chamber of Commerce and Sectoral Associations:
A. A non–profit organization founded in 1947 as a Business Membership Organization of the Private Sector.
B. Represents and serves more than ten thousand of Addis Ababa’s Business Community.
C. Links Business Partners both locally and internationally.
D. A Business Membership Organization, bringing together Exporting industries, economic ventures and projects connecting the Ethiopian Business Community with the global marketplace
We showcase Ethiopia’s Capabilities by offering:
¨ Promotion of joint ventures – technological and industrial
¨ State-of-art the national pavilions at international trade fairs
¨ Incoming and outgoing trade delegations and trade missions
¨ Marketing expertise and links with policy and decision makers
¨ Marketing efforts on sectors where Ethiopia has a comparative advantage
¨ Specialized information on innovations and new products
Visit our website